Receptionist jobs in Marple
You refined by:
£16,000 a year
- To greet visitors efficiently, and in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- To project a positive and professional image to visitors to the office,…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- In this role you will be the go-to person from events organising to running out on Coffee runs for the partners.
St James CE Primary, Farnworth
£18,065 a year
- Has strong IT skills with some experience of using different computer software such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Part Time: 16 hrs/wk.
DEANE CLINIC HEALTHCARE LIMITED
- Information relating to patients, carers, colleagues, other healthcare workers or the business of the practice may only be divulged to authorised persons in…
St William Of York R C Primary School
- Ability to put into practice new work-based skills and demonstrate new competences gained through the apprenticeship framework/standard and be responsible for…
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Setting meeting rooms up / skype systems for interviews.
- They offer great prospects and are close to excellent transport links.
- Dealing with post in and out.
WALKER WISE LIMITED
- Possibility of being offered a permanent position upon successful completion of the apprenticeship programme.
- You will be expected to provide administration and…
£16,000 - £18,000 a year
- Working as a business support across human resources, operations, finance & customer service your core responsibilities will include creating letters for the HR…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Preparing meeting rooms for meetings and conferences.
- Preparing and amending documents for Solicitors.
- Arranging meetings via diary management for Solicitors.
£8.50 an hour
- Working on an ad hoc temporary basis to cover shifts where required, these roles are paying £8.50 per hour with free on site car parking.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.