Receptionist jobs in Marple
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
- Keeping the reception area tidy.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- £8 - 10 per hour + Possibility of an extension + Parking.
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- Management of the meeting rooms.
- They are currently looking to recruit an Office Administrator to support in their Stockport office.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Our client is a public sector organisation who are looking for an experienced senior administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
- My client are a well known business in Huddersfield that are looking for a switched on receptionist to be the first point of contact for visitors and manage a…
- Processing invoices for all sales transactions.
- Checking prices and contracts are up to date.
- Reporting monthly sales results to the sales team.
£17,500 - £18,500 a year
- Be the first point of contact for patients via face to face and telephone.
- Using EMIS to book patients in and record medical records.
- EMIS experience is a must.
£12 - £14 an hour
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
- Communicate with Board Members, schedule Board Meetings, and arrange…
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Occasional reception duties including meeting and greeting visitors.
- As an Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be reporting directly to the Finance Manager,…
We have removed 2 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.