Receptionist jobs in Marple
You refined by:
£17,652 - £20,795 a year
- NHS experience is not necessary; we value transferable skills such as administration and customer service gained in voluntary, retail, airline, leisure and…
£9 - £10 an hour
- Undertaking general typing and ad hoc duties as required.
- Venn Group are currently recruiting for a temporary Receptionist within a highly reputable healthcare…
- *Please note, this vacancy may be closed at any time if sufficient applications have been received**.
- GMMH is one of the most active research trusts in the UK,…
£16,680 - £17,777 a year
- Whilst the post holder will be allocated to a specific office base, there may be a need for flexibility to work on an ad hoc basis at other local HMCTS offices.
£17,363 a year
- 24/7 legal & emotional support from our employee assistance programme.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The post holder will provide practical support in the practice to service users and staff and there will be some reception desk duties on the operational days.
Pro Sport Physiotherapy
- You will need to hold a L2 Fitness Instructing Qualification, (or equivalent).
- The role will require someone to learn and grow within the business.
£8.72 - £9.00 an hour
- Applicant must have excellent IT abilities and able to use Microsoft Word and Excel effeciantly.
- The ability to work independantly and in a team with…
£11 - £12 an hour
- We are recruiting for flexible Reception staff.*.
- The role is Front of House Temporary Receptionist, meet and greet, take calls, messages, announce visitors,…
£9 an hour
- Liaising With Landlords/Agencies/Tenants/Local Authority.
- Dealing With Relevant Administration Work.
- Previous experience in a similar role is preferred but not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.