Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
You refined by:
Admin Assistant (undo)
£11.28 - £12.00 an hour
- Able to use MS Outlook / O365 for email and meeting scheduling.
- Booking rooms and resources for deployment sessions.
- England, Surrey, Kingston upon Thames.
£9,182 - £10,314 a year
- Meeting and greeting pupils and visitors.
- We have a vacancy at The Oaks Primary Pupil Referral Unit in Amersham for an enthusiastic and well-organised person to…
£9 an hour
- Achievement of excellent customer service relationships, both internal and external, by the confident use of good communication techniques.
£20,000 - £40,000 a year
- ANY OTHER AD HOC DUTIES.
- We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Admin assistant to join a global consultation services consulting firm.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Events support and administration, to include creating name badges, updating attendee lists in CRM platform and setting up meeting rooms, including moving…
Law Choice Recruitment
£20,000 - £24,000 a year
- You will also be in charge of the set up of meeting rooms for VIP clients.
- Along with meeting & greeting, you will be working closely with the partners of the…
- We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
- Candidates should be able to assist management and all…
Expressions community arts
- Some experience of filling funding forms will be useful.
- We are looking for admin assistant for our charity.
- My client, a construction company are looking for an Admin Assistant to work within their Finance team.
- The ideal candidate will have some experience with…
£8.21 an hour
- Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm.
- A rapidly expanding dynamic property development & management company are seeking an admin assistant.
- The ideal candidate must have:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.