Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£25,000 a year
- Managing the meeting room bookings.
- Meeting and greeting staff, clients and visitors in a prompt, professional and friendly manner.
- Proactive and on the ball.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Organise meeting rooms (before and after meetings) and facilities.
- Significant experience in a corporate receptionist role necessary ideally in a similar role…
£9.66 an hour
- Whitbread Privilege Card 25% Discount across our Restaurants, and up to 50% on hotel rooms.
- With over 800 hotels, 75,000+ rooms and further growth plans, there…
£11 an hour
- Excellent opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and highly experienced Receptionist to join a high-end Car Dealership based in West London.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- We are actively recruiting for a Corporate Receptionist to work at a leading financial firm in the West End area.
- Answering, screening and forwarding calls.
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- A luxury designer requires a Receptionist at High-End Interior design firm to join their beautiful studio in West London.
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Our client is seeking a Receptionist to join their West London office.
- This role requires a high level of computer literacy, previous customer service…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Their office has lots of natural sunlight, and as it’s situated in West London but you won’t miss the crazy hustle and bustle of Central London as it’s just a…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Manage day to day cleanliness of the office, meeting rooms and kitchen areas.
- Preparation of requirements and diary management of the 5 meeting rooms for…
- You check the meeting room agenda and notice that almost all of the meeting rooms will be occupied today.
- You take her to the right meeting room, but you find…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.