Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£23,628 a year
- As the first point of contact for the school, we are looking for someone who has exceptional reception and customer service skills.
£24,561 a year
- Working predominantly at the London Wall site you will be expected to carry out tasks with a high degree of accuracy and enjoy solving complex and challenging…
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- A vacancy exists for a suitably qualified and experienced Administrative Assistant to join the Public Health Laboratory (PHL) London.
- Check in is carried out in the guestroom and the reception team are often expected to leave the Front Desk area to assist guests and familiarise them with their…
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Manage meeting rooms and provide support with setting up IT and video conferences.
- Previous experience within a Receptionist position providing effective and…
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Booking all meeting rooms and any related requests.
- Conduct regular room checks to ensure all rooms are set up for…
Law Choice Recruitment
£25,000 - £28,400 a year
- You will assist with the operation of the client meeting rooms, liaising with catering and facilities ensuring all the rooms are set up and cleared down.
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Understanding meeting priorities and dealing with clashes, organising deputies where necessary.
- For this role, the apprenticeship we are offering is Business…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Our Client, a tech company based in North London, have an immediate vacancy for Receptionist / Office Assistant to start as soon as possible.
£20,001 - £25,000 a year
- London Area liaises regularly with key pan London Executives from a wide range of national and international organisations as well as our own Chair and Chief…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.