Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
- To act as “front of house” for the Exponential-e Ltd reception desk at the London HQ.
- To act as the office manager for the business and London HQ.
- A good knowledge of EPOS and leisure management software systems is desirable, together with a confident Microsoft Office skill set.
- Based at the Head Office in London, you will be responsible for providing both front and back of house duties.
- Meet & greet guests in reception.
- Be a passionate, motivated , dynamic and enthusiastic receptionist.
- Being a Memory Maker as a Receptionist.
- Experience as a Receptionist in a 4-5 star hotel.
- To carry out regular checks of the meeting rooms on site to ensure correct set up and readiness for client use, including rearranging furniture and room layouts…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- Confident in using all technology and functionality in all meeting rooms.
- Ensure Reception and Meeting Room Suites are tidy and immaculately presented at all…
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- My client are an International Trader, looking for an experienced Receptionist to lead their London Front of House, including 1 Receptionist.
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- Duties Include: -Welcoming all visitors in a professional and friendly attitude -Taking all incoming calls, taking messages and acting as a gate keeper where…
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a similar private hospital or a 4*/5* hotel / corporate Front of House.
- An interesting job vacancy has arisen in our London office.
- You'll then, as well as greeting visitors, be booking and coordinating meeting rooms, accepting and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.