Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- You will meet and greet in a professional manner and be responsible for looking after and setting up meeting rooms.
- The client is a well known and large organisation who are looking to recruit a Receptionist for their Front of House.
- The key responsibilities will be -.
£20,100 - £23,367 a year
- The successful candidate will be competent in the use of a wide range of computer software packages including keyboard skills, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and…
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Managing meeting rooms to ensure refreshments are provided for external meetings.
- The Receptionist/Junior PA role is working for a Real Estate Developer based…
£30,000 - £35,000 a year
- The responsibilities of the Receptionist/Executive Assistant would be, but not limited to; ensuring guests receive a VIP welcome, organising the post, managing…
£40,000 - £45,000 a year
- The client is a large and global brand which is well established and well known in the industry.
- The key responsibilities will include but not be limited to-.
- Opportunity to grow with the company.
- Meet and greet all incoming visitors.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- The Front-of-House Receptionist role is working for a real estate company who provide buildings, centres and offices for all sized business within the corporate…
£23,000 - £25,000 a year
- Maintaining the office and clearing meeting rooms after use.
- Stocking the meeting rooms, fridge and kitchen.
- My client are a small financial services firm based…
£22,000 - £27,000 a year
- My client are growing in the UK.
- They have a medium sized HR team based in Watford and are looking to expand due to growth.
- The successful candidate will be:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.