Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
£22,000 - £26,000 a year
- The right candidate will be the first point of contact for this pioneering practice, based in the City of London.
- Receiving and coordinating studio deliveries.
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- It will be your responsibility to arrange post and booking of couriers, printing, binding, organizing and controlling the catering for the office including…
£22,000 - £24,000 a year
- Managing all meeting rooms, arranging taxis and couriers.
- Receptionist, Architectural Practice, Clerkenwell, Permanent.
- Max. file size: 25 MB.
£25,000 - £35,000 a year
- Incredible studio space in the heart of London.
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues of all levels.
- Maintain and oversea a CRM system.
£18,000 - £25,000 a year
- This studio is on the hunt for someone who will have plenty of experience managing a reception desk; and meeting rooms, monitoring office calendars, preparing…
£20,000 - £25,000 a year
- One of London’s unique Interior Design studios, based in West London, are looking for a junior project assistant to aid with their interiors team.
£26,500 - £30,000 a year
- Internationally renowned London architectural practice is seeking a super organized, hands on administrator to join their cool and collaborative studio.
£28,000 - £30,000 a year
- Organizing project meetings, booking rooms and arranging travel where required.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- The successful candidate will be the third in a team…
£24,000 - £28,000 a year
- A design led Architecture and Interior Design firm based in East London; are looking for a confident, savvy & pro-active HR Assistant to join their team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.