Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
You refined by:
£30,000 - £34,000 a year
- My client are an International Trader, looking for an experienced Receptionist to lead their London Front of House, including 1 Receptionist.
- Collate figures and floor contributions for Management and finance.
- Issue change to tills when needed.
- Resolve or log issues with Tills and/or PDQ’s.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Organise meeting rooms (before and after meetings) and facilities.
- Significant experience in a corporate receptionist role necessary ideally in a similar role…
£8.21 an hour
- The ideal candidate will have excellent Customer service skills and the desire to exceed our customers expectations.
- This role is to support the retail operations team where you will be based in the offices located in Knightsbridge.
- We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic and passionate Spa Receptionist to join Ned's Club Spa team.
- What we offer you as a Spa Therapist:
£40,000 a year
- This role will support with international travel, detailed itineraries, meeting schedules and inbox management.
Law Choice Recruitment
£29,000 - £35,000 a year
- Ordering supplies for the meeting rooms such as stationery, drinks etc and re-stocking the meeting room fridges as necessary;
£10,121 a year
- This post is considered to be a customer-facing position; as such it falls within scope of the Code of Practice on English language requirement for public…
- Previous experience as a Receptionist in a similar private hospital or a 4*/5* hotel / corporate Front of House.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.