You refined by:
Receptionist jobs in London Heathrow Airport
Law Choice Recruitment
£25,000 - £28,400 a year
- You will assist with the operation of the client meeting rooms, liaising with catering and facilities ensuring all the rooms are set up and cleared down.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- Manage meeting rooms and provide support with setting up IT and video conferences.
- Previous experience within a Receptionist position providing effective and…
Stephen James Automotive Limited
£8.75 an hour
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented.
- Who you need to be.
- Oetker Collection is the most inspiring selection of masterpiece hotels in the world.
- Oetker Collection embodies the finest of traditional European hospitality.
£22,000 - £25,000 a year
- Front of house - meeting & greeting clients, telephone reception, organising refreshments.
- Diary, meeting and conference call administration.
£13 - £15 an hour
- Providing reception cover, and managing meeting rooms.
- Assist with the distribution of incoming and outgoing post and couriers.
£25,730 - £29,510 a year
- Understanding meeting priorities and dealing with clashes, organising deputies where necessary.
- Preparing meeting papers, obtaining background papers, briefing…
£21,960 - £24,694 a year
- A vacancy exists for a suitably qualified and experienced Administrative Assistant to join the Public Health Laboratory (PHL) London.
- Answering calls, booking meeting rooms etc.
- Booking all meeting rooms and any related requests.
- Conduct regular room checks to ensure all rooms are set up for…
£12 an hour
- Eden brown have a exciting opportunity for a receptionist to work within a global facilities organisation, Monday to Friday 7.00-12 noon however the candidate…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.