Receptionist jobs in London Colney
- The candidate will assist primarily with the manual daily entry of worked time on the CATS system and will be expected to process c. 50- 75 invoices per day…
Rock Box Entertainment Ltd
- We are a small AV hire / event production company looking for an intern to help with the day to day admin of running the business, planning events, marketing…
Construction Pathways UK
- You have to live in one of these London boroughs: Lambeth, Islington, Camden, Westminster, Wandsworth, Southwark, Kensington&Chelsea or the City of London - the…
£10 - £13 an hour
- Matchstick are currently recruiting for a number of Administration roles for a number of companies based in Central London.
Newstaff Employment Services Ltd.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Newstaff Employment Services are recruting for an Admin Assitant on behalf of their established client based in Watford.
- The succesful candidate will have:
£9 - £10 an hour
- Some of your duties will include, but not limited to; * Support the sales team and Management * Processing of supplier invoices * Invoicing and sales orders *…
DMN Property Solutions
- This role is based in North London and cannot be done remotely now though there may be opportunities for remote working as the role develops. the work required…
£20,000 - £22,000 a year
- Might have to occasionally go into London and attend meetings with the team so must be able to get into London.
- Meeting room preparation (Printing agenda's).
Tiger Recruitment Ltd
£24,000 a year
- The Role• Full administrative to the small but busy team• Answering telephones and fielding calls • Filing and photocopying • Maintaining contact database •…
- Location: London, St Martins Court.
- Administration duties including minute taking, booking meeting rooms, preparing PowerPoint presentations, Excel and Word…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.