Receptionist jobs in Lanarkshire
- Electronic booking of meeting rooms, equipment and catering.
- Notifying staff of visitors arrival and escorting to meeting rooms.
Scot JCB Limited
- Assist the team of accountants to maintain the company’s financial records including:
- Reconcile and manage manufacturer warranty claims and sundry debtors.
£9.07 an hour
- Driving License with own Transport.
- We are looking for a Receptionist with personality and enthusiasm as well as someone who has the ability to deliver great…
TK Murray Electrical Ltd
- Answering the telephone, issuing letters to customers, ordering materials, scanning and filing.
- Contacting customers to arrange appointment and general…
- GTG is a leading training provider with facilities in Glasgow, Edinburgh and West Midlands, GTG is hugely accessible and offers a large and varied portfolio of…
£18,383 - £20,015 a year
- Overall the combination of numerous short courses, guidance from qualified fellow workers and qualified tradesmen for the required experiential knowledge which…
- May be responsible for taking and distributing internal meeting minutes.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers,…
£19,945 - £21,947 a year
- You will ensure that an effective and efficient secretarial and administrative service is delivered to the multi-disciplinary team which comprises of Managerial…
- Dedicated clinical team of 3 GP partners, 1 ANP, 1 Practice Nurse, a practice based pharmacist and current SAMH worker sessions.
- No out of hours commitment.
- This post is considered Regulated Work with Vulnerable Children and/or Protected Adults, under the Protection of Vulnerable Groups (Scotland) Act 2007.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.