Receptionist jobs in Ilkeston DE7
- Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future.
- To name a few we provide….
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £400.
- If I have previous NHS service, I consent to the transfer of my Electronic Staff Record (ESR) data between this and other NHS Trusts.
£17,000 - £18,000 a year
- NVQ (or equivalent) in Business or Administration.
- We are looking for an experienced Receptionist who demonstrates the delivery of high quality service in a…
Primary Care Services
£8.21 an hour
- Receptionist - An opportunity has arisen to join our professional forward looking reception team at Whyburn Medical Practice.
- The closing date given is a guide.
£9.36 an hour
- Customer Service NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in similar field.
- Hold GCSE (or equivalent) qualifications in Maths and English level C or above.
Fidler & Pepper Lawyers
- Housekeeping of the Reception area and meeting rooms.
- Is for a zero hours Receptionist, to be based across our office network in our Mansfield and Sutton-In…
£9 an hour
- IF YOU HAVE THE PERSONALITY?
- WE HAVE THE POSITION!rnrn| RECEPTIONIST |rnrn| BILBOROUGH |rnrn| TEMPORARY ONGOING |rnrn| FULL-TIME |rnrn| £9.00 PER HOUR |rnrn|…
£8.70 an hour
- Maintaining the upkeep of the reception area & meeting rooms are presentable.
- GCSE English Language Grade C or above.
- Must be efficient and enthusiastic.
- Ideally you will have hotel experience, but personality and aptitude are more important, as we will provide full training.
£18,500 a year
- We are looking for an experienced Receptionist for a well-established client within the local area offering fantastic benefits!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.