Receptionist jobs in Ilkeston DE7
You refined by:
- As a Receptionist you will have a wide range of responsibilities such as:
- Please keep reviewing our vacancies in case a suitable position arises in the future.
£8.21 an hour
- Our loyal client based in Long Eaton is currently recruiting for a Front House Receptionist to join their team on a temporary full-time basis, starting on.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made to the…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- Clicking with the left mouse button will open the document in a new window (if your web browser can do so).
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets.
- A wide range of discounts retail and leisure discounts…
- Additional information: This post is for a 0.6 FTE and is fixed term for 14 months.
- This service primarily addresses the University's widening participation…
£10 - £15 an hour
- Booking, setting up and clearing meeting rooms for both internal and external meetings.
- Arranging refreshments and lunches for meetings.
Royal Society of Wildlife Trusts
£21,000 a year
- Closing date: Sunday 23 February 2020.
- Contract type: Fixed term / Working hours: Part time.
- Location: Newark, The Kiln Waterside.
- Night Team Member - Premier Inn.
- Some qualities are essential in our night team members-.
- You are approachable throughout the night – guests need to feel they…
- You will also organise and co-ordinate meetings, take minutes and track meeting actions for more complex meetings, including those which are sensitive or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.