Receptionist jobs in Holmfirth HD9
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE WEEKEND WORKING.
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming admission point within the legal requirements of the Gaming act, other…
Red Kite Learning Trust
£14,461 - £15,313 a year
- We are interested in hearing from you if you have the following skills and attributes:
- Do you have excellent communication skills with a wide range of people?
£18,342 - £20,675 a year
- Enquiries about the vacancy, shortlisting and interviews:
- This vacancy will close for applications at midnight on the closing date.
£17,419 - £18,500 a year
- The post-holder will be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors to the University, responding to telephone enquires, undertaking administrative…
£18,795 - £19,171 a year
- We are looking for a Receptionist who will provide a friendly, welcoming service to all our customers and visitors who use Number One Riverside.
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday.
£17,175 a year
- Job holders within this Group Profile will undertake daily routine transactional administrative tasks in their area of work in order to support the…
AM Services Group Ltd
- Use of client software familiar with excel / word / telephone systems.
- We are looking for an efficient and self-motivated individual to work on our client’s…
£18,065 - £18,795 a year
- LOCATION: Oasis Academy Leesbrook, Oldham.
- WORKING PATTERN: Full-time (40 hours per week), term time only (inclusive of 5 days training) plus 5 days: 7.45am – 4…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.