Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
- Inspect the front-of-house area and meeting rooms on a daily basis, making sure that all equipment is running effectively.
- Assist with minor room setups.
- Previous experience preferred but training will be given - applicant must be very customer focused.
- Shift work - 5 days out of 7 including weekends and bank…
- We're looking for a Receptionist to join our team in Basingstoke, you will be working on a part time basis, hours and days are: Monday - Friday 1.15pm - 5.45pm,…
- Our team of receptionists, vets and nurses are dedicated and hard-working and will support you in your role.
- You will receive a range of benefits including:
- You’re a caring person with a friendly manner and smart appearance.
- You’ve got experience dealing with the general public.
£18,250 a year
- We are seeking a receptionist for Unsted Park School, a specialist residential and day school/6th form college for children and young people with high…
£8.21 an hour
- 50% discount on both rooms and food and beverage.
- Discounts for friends and family with thousands of rooms at £14.99.
- £50 voucher on each work anniversary.
£8.21 an hour
- Looking for a new opportunity as a Receptionist?
- The successful Receptionist will undertake the following duties:
- We look forward to receiving your CV.
£8.96 an hour
- Night Team Member - Premier Inn.
- We are looking for a Nights Team Member to join us.
- At Premier Inn Farnborough Town Center.
- 50% off food whilst on shift.
£8 - £9 an hour
- Weekend Receptionist to cover 0800-1400 and 1400-2200.
- In addition to reception duties, and on an ad hoc basis, provide additional administration support for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.