Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
- The receptionist role is primarily to support the Home Manager, employees and residents with administrative duties to ensure the smooth and efficient operations…
£9.50 an hour
- A minimum of two GCSE’s, one of which must be English Language at Grade C or above (or equivalent).
- You will be responsible for greeting all visitors and…
- An application form and job description are available on our website, see Vacancies www.stpauls.wokingham.sch.uk.
- Visits to the school are warmly welcomed.
£6,321 - £6,448 a year
- Closing date: 12 December 2019.
- All Saints CE (Aided) Primary School and Nursery is an inclusive and nurturing school with just under 300 children on roll from…
£19,554 - £21,166 a year
- Training room set up /clear down including physically configuring rooms as per trainers requirements.
- Meet/greet trainers and delegates and escort across the…
£20,000 a year
- Arrange meetings, preparing documents, ensuring refreshments are available and taking minutes.
- Support Account Handlers in day to day running of portfolios.
£19,554 - £21,116 a year
- The entry pay level will be dependent upon level of existing knowledge and skill.
- Alternatively, call 0118 974 6116 (answerphone) quoting ref: 711632.
Meridian Reading Ltd
- We have a fantastic opportunity for a Head Receptionist to be part of our senior management team following the recent promotion of the existing Head…
KNIGHTS GROUP LIMITED
- The role of an Apprentice Administrator/Office assistant is to offer support to other members of staff within the office.
Mass Information Systems Limited
- You will then attend college once a week to gain your apprenticeship qualification.
- No qualifications are required for this apprenticeship.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.