Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
£8.21 an hour
- You will have worked as a receptionist before, so understand how important first impressions are.
- Also St Mark’s has 80 beds that offer different levels of…
- We are seeking an experienced Admin Assistant to support the fast-growing Data and Computational Sciences team, based in West London.
- Posted Date: Nov 27 2019.
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- Supervising the Credit Controller within the Accounts Receivable function ensuring that the following is completed.
- Finance and HR Assistant Responsibilities:
- The Company Secretarial Assistant role at Rank supports the Company Secretary and Assistant Company Secretary as their work in and around the board and its…
£12,214 a year
- Do you have experience of?
- Supporting to deliver individual activity programmes.
- Communicating effectively and sensitively with service users and Carers.
£27,000 - £31,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting visitors politely and offering assistance where required.
- Supporting Facilities with any ad hoc duties as required.
- Able to work in a team.
- Arrange and support training/meetings – includes taking ownership for creating an annual timetable, arranging meeting rooms and IT equipment, documenting…
- Building and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders (such as suppliers/agencies), demonstrating superb customer…
- This new role of Executive board assistant will be appointed to help with analysis, preparation of presentations and co-ordination of VIP visits and exec…
£19,000 - £20,000 a year
- Organising the reception team rotas and making sure they meet the needs of the business.
- Developing strong relationships with regular business clients, other…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.