Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
£18,250 a year
- We are seeking a receptionist for Unsted Park School, a specialist residential and day school/6th form college for children and young people with high…
£9.50 an hour
- These range from basic care and help with the tasks of everyday living to more intensive nursing care in those care homes that are registered to provide nursing…
£23,754 - £25,941 a year
- A good team player, you will have administration experience, excellent interpersonal and organisational skills, a high level of accuracy, experience with…
£10 - £12 an hour
- I am currently recruiting for an experienced receptionist for a corporate company based in Guildford.
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and presentable.
- As this role is customer facing, we require all applicants to be well- presented and take pride in the appearance of our showroom.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- There may be some occasions where we have to close a vacancy once sufficient applications have been received.
- The closing date given is a guide only.
- Queen Elizabeth Park is looking for individuals who have a warm, friendly and empathetic nature, with a focus on high standards.
- Manage hot-desk and meeting room bookings, as required.
- PA support to Directors as needed – meeting and event bookings and admin support.
£20,130 - £21,814 a year
- We have a vacancy for an administrator to support the essential clinical research functions within the centre and ensure the smooth running of the centre…
- We are seeking to recruit a dynamic administration assistant to join our friendly Completions Team.
- General administration i.e. filing, faxing, photocopying etc…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.