Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
£9.50 an hour
- In addition to reception duties, and on an ad hoc basis, provide additional administration support for the General Manager and Heads of Departments, such as…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- We are seeking someone to join our busy Older Adults In-patient team as a receptionist.
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions…
- This vacancy will close once we have filled all available assessment places.
- FULL TIME TO INCLUDE LATE NIGHT AND WEEKEND WORKING.
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Working in a small team, of a very busy department you will share the workload liasing with many different departments.
- Data entry, filing and archiving.
£10.10 an hour
- NHS Professionals run the temporary work placements for Surrey & Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, and wewould love to hear from you!
- The practice is in a nice location and accommodation is available above the practice if required.
- Our client is looking for a part-time veterinary surgeon to…
£11.28 an hour
- Local Authority within Surrey County Council.
- 6 months FULL TIME ROLE.
- Ensure records and information are processed and stored correctly.
- Up to £11.28 per hour.
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
- Our ideal candidate is an experienced vet with a passion for all aspects of first opinion veterinary practice and a great track record of fostering strong…
£42,000 a year
- Have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
- Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- £18k - £30k Basic DOE + Bonus.
Surrey Indpedent Living Council (SILC)
- For an application form, contact SILC on 01483 306017 quoting reference vacancy 1481.
- See vacancy 1481 on our pafinder website www.pafinder.org.uk.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.