Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
£26,136 - £28,291 a year
- Term time only plus two weeks.
- We wish to appoint a highly motivated, ambitious and dynamic Personal Assistant to the Headteacher.
Ann Summers Head Office
- Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.
- We are currently recruiting for a part time customer service administrator/ receptionist to assist the customer service team for a great company based in Surrey…
£18,669 - £20,037 a year
- This post is subject to the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act (Exceptions Order) 1975 and as such it will be necessary for a submission for Disclosure to be made…
£9.18 an hour
- We provide 24/7 support to some people, as a relief support worker you will be requested to cover shifts regularly on an ad hoc basis.
£15,000 a year
- Transcribe meeting minutes for the teams.
- Providing ad hoc support around office as needed.
- Alongside this you will be offered the opportunity to undertake a…
- We're looking for a receptionist to join our front of house team.
- Applicants must be outgoing, work well under pressure and have an excellent telephone manner.
Dovetail Human Resource Solutions
- Our client are currently recruiting for a temporary part time receptionist to join them.
- Calm, presentable and professional manner.
£45,000 - £55,000 a year
- This is a new role which will support the General Counsel and Company Secretary.
- Exciting opportunity to work closely with and advise senior stakeholders.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Location: Office is based in Central Reading.
- Our client’s modular software platform helps organisations deliver their business goals by reducing the risks and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.