Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
- We're looking for a Receptionist to join our team in Basingstoke, you will be working on a part time basis, hours and days are: Monday - Friday 1.15pm - 5.45pm,…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will be responsible for greeting all patients that attend the Emergency Department ensuring they are registered in a prompt and professional manner.
£10.39 an hour
- Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.
- On occasion required to cover the post room during holiday periods.
£12 an hour
- Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- A leading organisation is looking for an experienced Receptionist to cover a 2…
£19,000 a year
- Annual salary: up to £19,000.00.
- Does the prospect of being part of a 10,000 person strong organisation appeal to you?
- We are offering a Salary of £19,000.
£16,016 - £17,077 a year
- Checking guests in and out of the hotel, allocating rooms and handing out keys;
- Ensuring the reception desk is kept tidy and well presented at all times;
£13 - £14 an hour
- Temporary Vacancy for 4 months.
- 3 years of HR experience including experience of driving HR processes forward.
- The HR Assistant will need:
£9.62 an hour
- Preparation of the notes for the weekly Multi-Disciplinary Team meeting and recording all outcomes on spreadsheets and caseload management on the Electronic…
- As a relief practitioner you will be expected to work shifts as and when required within all age groups and to develop your skills through working alongside…
- Listen to and talk with customers to find out what their needs are.
- Be passionate and knowledgeable about our products and services.
- Open 7 days a week.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.