Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
Page Personnel - UK (undo)
£10 - £12 an hour
- Working for an accountancy firm based in Godalming.
- This is a temporary role for a Receptionist based in Godalming.
- Answering the phones and screening calls.
£18,000 - £23,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting clients in a helpful.
- Attending to client queries face to face, via the phone and email.
- Ensure the tidiness of the reception area.
£10 an hour
- Other ad hoc duties including general administration tasks, preparing documentation, assisting with the printing of different project material.
£10 - £11 an hour
- Calendar management of the internal meeting rooms.
- Other ad hoc duties including general administration tasks, preparing documentation, assisting with the…
£115 - £120 a day
- To develop a network of key relationships both within and outside of the organisation in order to help facilitate the performance of the Director's…
£10 - £14 an hour
- Part-time candidates will be considered.
- Working as part of a small team.
- The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Using SAP to process invoices.
£20,100 - £23,367 a year
- The successful candidate will be competent in the use of a wide range of computer software packages including keyboard skills, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Working in a small team, of a very busy department you will share the workload liasing with many different departments.
- Data entry, filing and archiving.
£15 - £25 an hour
- Work experience preferably within a technology or law firm department.
- Organising domestic and international travel.
- Must be able to commute to Staines.
£27,000 - £31,000 a year
- Meeting and greeting visitors politely and offering assistance where required.
- Supporting Facilities with any ad hoc duties as required.
- Able to work in a team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.