Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
- As Head Receptionist you will need a background within a customer focused environment and excellent customer service skills.
£10 - £12 an hour
- I am currently recruiting for an experienced receptionist for a corporate company based in Guildford.
- Ensure the reception area is kept tidy and presentable.
£10 - £12 an hour
- Working for an accountancy firm based in Godalming.
- This is a temporary role for a Receptionist based in Godalming.
- Answering the phones and screening calls.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- The Gynaecology and Obstetrics Administration Team, CAT 6, have 1 FT Vacancies.
- Including Reception, Clinics, Telephone Appointment Lines and all patient…
£11 - £13 an hour
- They are looking for Receptionist cover for one of their larger properties in West London.
- The client is a large Housing organisation covering London and the…
£20,214 a year
- Our A2(AO) case officers work as part of busy administrative support teams, dealing with a range of bankruptcy & compulsory liquidation cases.
£8.87 an hour
- The Temporary Worker will provide receptionist duties.
- My clients require a receptionist only for certain days they need covering and therefore this role is not…
£10 an hour
- Other ad hoc duties including general administration tasks, preparing documentation, assisting with the printing of different project material.
- We have a great opportunity to join our out-patient Claims team as a Claims Associate / Claims Administrator on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
£10 - £14 an hour
- Part-time candidates will be considered.
- Working as part of a small team.
- The key responsibilities for this role include:
- Using SAP to process invoices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.