Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
Elvetham Heath Primary School
£10,708 a year
- As a qualified First-aider, or willing to train for this qualification, you will support the children’s welfare as part of your duty.
Charles Kingsley's Church of England Primary Schoo...
- The Governing Body of Charles Kingsley’s CE Primary School are looking to appoint a committed, self-motivated individual to join our small, caring school office…
- To actively assist in the operation of an efficient, professional and welcoming admission point within the legal requirements of the Gaming act, other…
£8 - £9 an hour
- In addition to reception duties, and on an ad hoc basis, provide additional administration support for the General Manager and Heads of Departments, such as…
£18,065 - £18,795 a year
- In a professional and pro-active manner, take responsibility for a range of administrative tasks that contributes to the general office administration of the…
St Mary's Church of England Voluntary Aided Junior...
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- The office team is central to the promotion of our school ethos, providing vital lines of communication between all stake holders.
- As one of our Spa Receptionists you are the first and last person our spa guests see, you set the bar for their visit and you will make sure that they leave…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- You will be responsible for greeting all patients that attend the Emergency Department ensuring they are registered in a prompt and professional manner.
- Manage meeting room bookings and ensuring rooms are clean and tidy.
- Working as a part time Receptionist, you will work closely with the Senior Receptionist and…
- Overseeing conference room scheduling and prepares conference rooms for meetings.
- Assisting with client related meeting set up, as applicable.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.