Receptionist jobs in Fleet GU51
You refined by:
£18,065 - £18,371 a year
- Our ideal candidate should, ideally, have previous experience of:
- Working within a reception or school environment.
- The ability to communicate clearly.
£70 - £100 a day
- Supporting US colleagues/visitors with meeting rooms, IT, food etc.
- GCS Computer Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this…
£12 an hour
- Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- A leading organisation is looking for an experienced Receptionist to cover a 2…
£12 an hour
- Eden brown have a exciting opportunity for a receptionist to work within a global facilities organisation, Monday to Friday 7.00-12 noon however the candidate…
£24,000 a year
- You will arrange meetings, booking rooms and off site venues as required and attend project and workstream meetings to record notes and actions.
£20,130 - £24,461 a year
- Applications for job-share, part-time and flexible working arrangements are welcomed and will be considered in line with business needs.
£25,000 - £28,000 a year
- This is an exciting opportunity working for a global company in Reading.
- You will be supporting the MD on a one to one basis; booking accommodation, managing…
£21,169 - £23,367 a year
- At times you will need to produce ad hoc reports from excel spreadsheets.
- You will be undertaking general administrative duties in order to provide support to a…
£300 a day
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience.
- InterQuest Group is acting as an employment agency for this vacancy.
- What is expected of the Executive Assistant;
Dovetail Human Resource Solutions
- Our client are currently recruiting for a temporary part time receptionist to join them.
- Calm, presentable and professional manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.