Receptionist jobs in Bootle
- We're currently looking for a hard-working and well organized data entry and admin assistant to join our growing team.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Ideally educated to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in Business Administration and must have excellent IT skills and be proficient in Microsoft packages.
- The role will include all reception duties, including welcoming guests, booking and servicing of meeting rooms, as well as a variety of other administrative…
- Our Receptionists are hardworking individuals who can work on their own initiative as well as part of a team and are key players in our front house teams.
£19,612 - £21,814 a year
- The summary of the vacancy you selected is shown here.
- Please note that all our vacancies close at 23:59 (UK time) on the date specified.
£9 an hour
- Meeting and greeting patients in reception.
- Our client is a busy GP practice, with over 6000 patients and a well established team.
£17,175 a year
- Job holders within this Group Profile will undertake daily routine transactional administrative tasks in their area of work in order to support the…
- Ideally you will have hotel experience, but personality and aptitude are more important, as we will provide full training.
- To be a successful Office and Stock Assistant you will:
- Perform daily store administration tasks to support great audit results, such as cash handling.
- Reception Team Member – Premier Inn.
- Annual incentive scheme – an extra week’s pay (tax free) on achieving all green performance targets.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.