Receptionist jobs in Blean
Kent Recruitment Bureau
- Relevant secretarial experience gained from within a busy legal practice.
- Working for a leading Kent Legal firm, you will be responsible for providing…
- Once the Apprenticeship has been achieved you will have the skills, abilities and experience to update and enhance your CV, to make it attractive to potential…
£20,000 a year
- Preparing meeting rooms and arranging any catering needed.
- Meeting and greeting visitors to the company.
- Previous receptionist and administration experience.
£9 - £10 an hour
- Are you an experienced School Secretary available immediately?
- If you have used SIMS and have a current DBS then this could be just the role for you.
- Provide full reception support, including meeting and greeting clients and employees in a professional manner;
- Complete other ad hoc tasks for the dealership.
- Booking and servicing of meeting room bookings including arranging catering and refreshments.
- Demonstrable receptionist experience in a similar customer facing…
Law Staff Legal Recruitment
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Organising appointments and booking meeting rooms.
- Our client is a multi-accredited practice with several offices in the South East that deliver a wide range of…
- We are currently recruiting for immediately available receptionist for our client who are a growing business within the Dartford and surrounding area.
£9 an hour
- As a receptionist, you will -.
- As Receptionist, you'll help provide a safe, welcoming environment for staff, patients, service users & visitors.
Eden Brown Charities
£8.21 an hour
- Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- This is an amazing opportunity for a Receptionist to embark onto the…
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Blean
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.