Receptionist jobs in Belfast BT11
£15,000 - £25,000 a year
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all colleagues and clients, through anticipating and delivering requirements, maintaining strong working…
£20,000 a year
- Distribution all tickets for each race meeting, including the preparation of packages (e.g.
- Apple recruitment are delighted to be recruiting, on behalf of our…
- Administrator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Receptionist.
- Excellent IT skills, proficiency in Excel and Outlook & knowledge of a range of software…
- PA, Administrator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary.
- Proactively provide a first-class customer service to all…
£10.89 an hour
- We are currently recruiting for an admin officer to start asap in a public sector role based in Belfast City Centre.
- Rate of pay for an admin officer:
- Minimum 4 GCSE’s (or equivalent) at Grade C including Mathematics and English Language;
- Evidence of using other relevant software systems in an engineering or…
£16,000 a year
- You must be presentable with first class communication skills both written and oral.
- Office Administrator - Belfast City Centre - £16,000.
£18,000 a year
- VANRATH are pleased to be recruiting for a prestigious Accountancy Firm based in Belfast City Centre for a Project Administrator on a temporary basis.
North Down District
- Our Night Receptionist receive some excellent Company benefits:
- Discounted hotel room rates across our hotels.
- What we are looking for:
Abacus Professional Recruitment
- By working in a local positive office, you will answer incoming calls and be the first point of contact for clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.