Receptionist jobs in Belfast BT11
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Our client, a highly successful NI organisation based in Belfast has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their busy team.
£20,000 a year
- Distribution all tickets for each race meeting, including the preparation of packages (e.g. punters packs).
- Apple recruitment are delighted to be recruiting, on…
£21,000 - £22,000 a year
- As PA you will be performing a busy role, supporting the HR Director, providing comprehensive and confidential administration support in a timely and accurate…
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Job Skill: Administrator, Business Manager, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Practice Manager, Receptionist.
£15,000 - £16,000 a year
- Provide Reception cover on an ad hoc basis as, and when, required.
- Establish, develop and maintain effective working relationships with all work colleagues,…
£19,171 a year
- Flexible regarding the hours which can be worked Full current driving licence and access to a car.
- Lynn Recruitment are assisting our client with the…
- Provide a full PA service, including diary management, arranging appointments, dealing with/responding to e-mails and typing of correspondence, dealing with…
- Job Skill: Administrator, Business Manager, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Receptionist.
- Running extensive reports for the business.
- Meeting and greeting customers and clients.
- 12 months administration/secretarial experience, this experience must include:
- Answering phone and email queries.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Job Skill: Administration Assistant, Reception, Administrator, Belfast City Centre, Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant, Receptionist.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.