Receptionist jobs in Belfast BT11
£30,000 - £40,000 a year
- Act as the BCP Admin and liaise with BCP teams in London and Chicago accordingly including participation in tabletop exercises, maintaining the plan and…
£20,000 - £21,000 a year
- Job Skill: Front of House, Administrator, Belfast City Centre, Receptionist.
- Support mailing and shipping through the post and local couriers.
- Free parking or a free employee transport from Belfast, City Centre.
- Free Parking and good public transport links.
- Ability to use own initiative.
Bond Search & Selection
£8.66 an hour
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday.
- Bond Search and Selection are working in partnership with their client, a large public services provider to recruit an…
- You will play a central role supporting our busy team assisting key banking and mortgage lending clients to meet their commercial goals.
£9 an hour
- At Barnardo's we believe in children – no matter who they are, what they have done or what they have been through.
- This is a 3.25hr post.
£20,000 - £23,000 a year
- Degree qualified or secretarial qualification.
- Job Skill: PA, Belfast City Centre, Executive Assistant, Lisburn, Office Manager, Permanent, Personal Assistant.
£17,500 - £18,100 a year
- Honeycomb is proudly assisting our client, a leading National Law firm, with the recruitment of an Office Administrator (Mortgage Enforcement).
- Job Skill: PA, Administrator, Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Personal Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary.
- Experience of diary management, travel bookings.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Our client, a highly successful NI organisation based in Belfast has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their busy team.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.