Receptionist jobs in Belfast BT11
You refined by:
£9.21 an hour
- First point of contact for meeting and greeting clients and staff.
- You will have a minimum of three years experience in both Administrations, Reception and Port…
£8.21 an hour
- We're recruiting for a Receptionist with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office and preferably with previous payroll experience.
- To undertake the duties of Reception and Reservations, making sure that the Reception team is efficient and excelling customer expectations.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Job Skill: Front of House, Administrator, Receptionist.
- Support mailing and shipping through the post and local couriers.
- Any other duties as required.
£18,000 - £20,000 a year
- Our client, a highly successful NI organisation based in Belfast has an excellent opportunity for an Administrative Assistant to join their busy team.
- Free parking or a free employee transport from Belfast, City Centre.
- Free Parking and good public transport links.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Demonstrate satisfactory levels of literacy and numeracy.
- We are currently recruiting for two Office Assistant within our Mortgage Enforcements team based in…
£17,000 - £20,000 a year
- Job Skill: Administrator, Belfast City Centre, Full Time, Receptionist.
- Coordinate and schedule internal and external meetings; including organising catering…
£24,000 - £27,000 a year
- Event management (organising internal and external events and meetings including room booking, venue booking and catering organisation).
- Job Skill: PA, Belfast City Centre, Executive Assistant, Lisburn, Permanent, Personal Assistant.
- Organising packs and material for meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.