Receptionist jobs in Banbury OX16
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- If so, you may be interested in this Personal Assistant role we have registered for a cyber security company based in West Oxfordshire.
- Staff Rooms & F&B discounts across the world.
- 31 days holiday including Bank holiday.
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- Administrative Support - Band 2 - Outpatients Receptionist.
- Previous NHS or Mental Health Service experience desirable but not essential.
- Often operating on the front line, they are the real ambassadors of our company, and are committed to consistently delivering high standards.
£8.50 an hour
- You will have previous experience of working as either a receptionist or a customer facing environment.
- We’re looking to pay £8.50 p/h and we offer 25 days…
£8.60 an hour
- Could you leave guests with a positive impression?
- Experience with IT systems would be helpful, but at Fuller’s, personality and people-skills are more…
Curve Group Holdings Limited
- Drafting of new contracts across all business areas between The Curve Group and new clients, tailoring templates to specific contract needs and ensuring all…
£17,476 a year
- The RHQ Reception Clerk is to ensure that personnel on the Bicester site are properly administered by acting as the focal point for all administrative issues.
- At Premier Inn, you’ll create a guest’s first impressions of our hotel- During check in, your warm words and welcoming smile will help all our guest’s feel at…
- We are currently looking to recruit a part-time Receptionist within the Pitt Rivers Museum.
- This varied role incorporates activities such as answering or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.