Receptionist jobs in Banbury OX16
You refined by:
£18,352 - £21,245 a year
- The Centre for Trust, Peace and Social Relations (CTPSR) is looking to appoint a Clerical Assistant / Receptionist to fulfil a key role in the Operations Team…
£17,652 - £19,020 a year
- The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE level with an administration NVQ or QCF Level 2, or equivalent experience.
- Team, based at Paybody, Coventry.
£18,000 - £22,000 a year
- Raise awareness of the importance of accurate and thorough record keeping standards and encourage all staff that hold, obtain, record, use and share information…
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for someone looking for an administrative role to join our established busy Tuberculosis (TB) service.
£9 an hour
- Corps Security is currently recruiting for a Front of House Receptionist to be based at one of our prestigious client's premises.
- High computer literacy and ability to learn quickly to navigate a number of different IT platforms.
- This is a HR assistant role based at Whitley.
£11 - £13 an hour
- Are you interested in joining one of the largest voluntary sector providers of housing services while gaining experiences as an Administrator in the Youth Work…
£9,429 a year
- Support with the day to day administration of the artistic programme, such as raising and sending contracts, circulating information internally about the…
£9.25 - £10.00 an hour
- Setting meeting rooms out including refreshments and ordering of lunches as requested.
- 0800hrs-1700hrs Mon to Thurs (inclusive) and 0800hrs-1500hrs Fri - these…
£8.50 - £9.00 an hour
- Meeting and greeting clients / customers.
- Previous experience as a receptionist.
- Duties and Responsibilities of a Receptionist:
- Mon to Fri - 9.00am - 5.30pm.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.