Receptionist jobs in Axmouth
You refined by:
Exeter EX1 (undo)
- If you are applying for a vacancy on a Flexible Contract this means that we will contract you for a certain amount of hours per week, but we may ask you to…
£8 an hour
- Assisting with any ad hoc administrative duties and providing support to the sales team.
- Well presented and must take pride in their appearance.
- Working in a law firm you will also be responsible for supporting fee earners within the company with their workload providing assistance where possible.
£18,000 - £21,000 a year
- Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Tate are working with a highly regarded company based in Exeter to recruit an Office…
THE ESTUARY LEAGUE OF FRIENDS
- Our Apprentice from 2017/2018 has joined our permanent staff and we would be happy for the same to occur next year based on the successful completion of the…
£16,000 - £16,500 a year
- Are you a recent graduate or someone looking to get back in to full time employment?
- This is a great opportunity to join a very well established professional…
£18,500 - £19,000 a year
- Gap professional are operating as an employment agency on behalf of its client, who are looking for a 10 month FTC Administrative Assistant.
£18,813 - £20,795 a year
- For more information regarding our service please visit our website For an informal discussion please contact Lynda Knight, Senior Dental Nurse - Team Manager,…
£8.21 an hour
- Brook Street are looking for some reception cover in the Exeter City Centre for some days throughout October and November.
£9.77 an hour
- Easy to get to location via public transport.
- Are you looking to take on a fast paced and versatile role within the NHS?
- Weekly Pay - £9.77 per hour.
Be the first to see new Receptionist jobs in Axmouth
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.