Receptionist jobs in Alderley Edge
You refined by:
£25,000 - £30,000 a year
- O Book meeting venues/rooms, social events, catering, tele/videoconferencing facilities and necessary resources and equipment.
£8.60 an hour
- I have an exciting new opportunity for a Receptionist to work for my well established company based in Crewe.
- Working hours between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday.
£9 an hour
- We have an immediate opportunity for a Temporary Receptionist to work in a prestigious office in Manchester City Centre.
- Up to £9.00 per hour.
£11.53 an hour
- Including booking travel, meeting rooms, refreshments, writing and distribution of agendas and minute taking.
- Booking and arranging of events and meetings.
£8.92 - £9.05 an hour
- Administrator/Reception working within public sector, general administrative duties, booking appointments, answering telephones, dealing with referrals, patient…
£9.58 an hour
- You will be based within an operational team, supporting the Driving Training department.
- We are proud to be recruiting for Cheshire Constabulary for an HR…
£9.58 an hour
- We are proud to be recruiting for Cheshire Constabulary for an HR Administrator to join their busy resourcing team on a temporary basis.
- Up to £9.58 per hour.
£8.21 - £9.50 an hour
- Adecco Hanley are looking to recruit an experienced administrator to work for our busy local client based in Hanley.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft packages.
£28 - £30 an hour
- A natural communicator, able to build strong relationships, with experience in driving engineering teams and delivering to tight time-scales.
- Due to my clients continuous success in the industry they have a position available for an Commercial Assistant,.
- Supply chain and Sales Ledger.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.