Re Resource Group jobs
£24,018 - £26,713 a year
- Deliver interventions in a group or individual basis, arranging the session and resources required.
- The job holder will deliver a range of group based…
£38,318 a year
- Develop and deploy evidence to make the case for further resource funding in the Spending Review and internal UKRI allocations process.
- Follow Group and company policies and procedures, at all times.
- To schedule all reactive and planned works to appropriate resource, payting attention to…
- Primarily responsible for housekeeping of radiosynthesis laboratories, conducting procedures and methods used in the radiosynthesis group to high scientific…
- Resource management experience, linked to business and financial planning.
- Management of the regional business rhythm consistent with the Leidos Civil Group.
- GCB5 Product Researcher (UX/UI) - Pulse.
- They are not just expected to be passionate, hardworking entrepreneurs.
- In this role, you will:
ENGIE - Queen Elizabeth Hospital Birmingham
- Globally, the ENGIE Group employs 160,000 people worldwide and achieved revenues of €60.6 billion in 2018.
- Responsible for first line management with regards to…
£38,000 a year
- You will also be required to ensure teams operate to MPS defined branch standards, delivering best in class customer service, whilst satisfying all safety,…
£22,261 - £28,200 a year
- Maintain appropriate systems to ensure the effective use of general unit resources and make recommendations for improvement as necessary.
- As the HR Business Partner (“HRBP”) you will report into the HR Director – Luxe and act as the trusted advisor to a mix of Brand and functional teams and take…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.