Python £60,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
£500 - £600 a day
- CONTRACT PYTHON DEVELOPER- £500- £600 PER DAY.
- Please apply asap as interviews are hapenning now!
- OneZeero is acting as an Employment Business in relation to…
£45,000 - £85,000 a year
- Quantitative Developer (C#,.NET, R, Python, Matlab, Quant)- North London- £50k-£85k.
- Exposure to statistical languages such as R, Python or Matlab.
£450 - £500 a day
- Python Developer (Web Django REST API).
- Strong Python web frameworks, experience creating scalable Django applications.
- Experience of model development, back-testing etc. using R or Python.
- Proficient using R or Python and SQL, ideally in a collaborative environment.
£55,000 - £85,000 a year
- Coding experience in SQL, SAS, Python, or R.
- Are you interested in developing a state of the art fraud solution?
- Test and tune risk models and rules.
- Familiarity with R and/or python and SQL.
- Knowledge of coding (VBA, Python, R) would also be advantageous but not essential - the potential to learn such skills…
£50,000 - £75,000 a year
- Main experience in Python development.
- To be considered for the Python Developer position you will need the following experience;
- An experienced C++ and python developer.
- You will be working with quants, trading and market risk to define, implement and improve model outputs relating to…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- Good amount of tech on site including Python, React, Redux, and Node.
- This Full Stack Developer role is with a startup who are one of fastest growing in their…
£500 - £600 a day
- The skills and experience you will need as a Senior Python Developer to thrive in this role are -.
- Our client in Central London require a Senior Python…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.