You refined by:
Python £60,000 jobs in London
£500 - £800 a day
- PYTHON DEVELOPER - REMOTE/LONDON - 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT - £500-800 p/d.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with Python as a primary language.
- Vice President, Predictive Analytics & Primary Research, EMEA Research.
- Back to job search results.
- Apply Now for this job >.
- Key attributes we are looking for:
£160,000 - £200,000 a year
- Strong programming skills and experience in Python.
- Python Quantitative Developer – Strat, Quant, Developer, Equities, Front Office, Engineer.
- Recent academic or working experience of programming with Python and familiar with Linux/Unix environment.
- The Internal Audit (IA) department is a key part of…
- High level programming skills in Java, Scala, Python.
- Lead cultural change for cloud adoption and help develop our cloud strategy.
£80,000 - £90,000 a year
- Skilled with SQL, Python or R, and experience with social analytics tools.
- Some of the tasks you could expect.
- What we need from you.
£500 - £700 a day
- GOLANG DEVELOPER - REMOTE/LONDON - 6-12 MONTH CONTRACT - £400-500 p/d.
- A Golang Developer is required to join a greenfield project for a company based in London…
£100,000 - £125,000 a year
- Global Architect - AWS/Enterprise Architecture/Software Engineering - Fortune 150 Company - …
- Big Data Programming languages (such as Python, R, Java, Scala etc.).
- Closing Date: 06 December 2019.
- An Infrastructure Engineer for Big Data Platforms.
£70,000 - £85,000 a year
- Fluency in program languages such as Python, Java, Ruby and PHP.
- Big Data DevOps Engineer - London - £85,000.
- Experience with Java build systems such as Maven.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.