Python £60,000 jobs in London
- Building and maintaining data pipelines and ETL processes (we currently use AWS, Fivetran alongside Python and Java).
- A normal day will involve….
£650 - £800 a day
- Strong experience writing Python code.
- Re-architect and build a fully functioning data lake using Python, Spark and AWS.
- Experience using Spark and Kinesis.
MBN Recruitment Solutions
£50,000 - £85,000 a year
- Programming knowledge in one or more languages e.g. PySpark, Scala, Python.
- If you have experience using the technologies listed below then by all means, click …
£75,000 a year
- Extensive working knowledge in different programming or scripting languages such as Scala, Java, Linux, Shell, SQL, Python.
- You can write SQL in your sleep and can write good, clean code in at least one: Python, Clojure, Scala or some other functional programming language.
- Python, and preferably exposure to other languages (SQL, Java).
- Apache Spark (preferably with PySpark) and Python Pandas, Numpy, SciKit.
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- Traditional banks are shifting their approach and who can blame them, the alternatives are looking great!
- What you will be doing:
£90,000 - £110,000 a year
- You should have experience composing data pipeline solutions using Apache Spark and Scala or Python code.
- Senior Data Engineer | £90k – £110k + Equity | Central…
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- A skilled Data Engineer, experienced in building complex ETL pipelines using Python.
- You will be using AWS, Python and SQL to interpret data from a wide range…
£75,000 a year
- Strong programming skills (NodeJS or Python).
- MySense is a wellbeing-analytics platform which learns an individual's patterns of behaviour and can quickly…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.