Python £60,000 jobs in London
- Experience building scalable REST APIs using Python or similar technologies.
- Strong programming and architectural experience, ideally in Python, Java and SQL.
£80,000 - £95,000 a year
- A skilled Python Data Engineer.
- You are experienced in building complex ETL pipelines using Python.
- You’ll be using multiple services from the AWS stack, Python…
- Have a good understanding and experience with the Hadoop big data appliance and a broad range of associated technologies, such as Python, R, Spark, HIVE, Scala,…
- Software development experience with Cloudera’s distribution of Apache Hadoop and with Python.
- Job title: Lead Data Engineer.
- Php / mysql / spring / hibernate / agile / waterfall / lead / delivery / software development / software engineer / Lead / senior / python / wordpress / django …
£75,000 - £100,000 a year
- Experience with either Scala, Python or Java.
- Programme perfectly in Java, Scala or Python and go on to implement this in cloud technologies e.g. AWS.
- You’ll lead a team of Data & Analytics Engineers and work closely with our Director of Data to help shape our data architecture and self-serve analytics…
£55,000 - £70,000 a year
- Experience working with Data Lakes, SQL, Python, and ETL pipelines.
- Expect to be working with a broad range of tech skills such as U-SQL, Azure, and Python, as…
- AWS, GCP, Kubernetes, Talend, Airflow, Kafka, BigQuery, Postgres, Python and more...
- Utility Warehouse is seeking a Data Engineer who will play a key role in…
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.