Python £60,000 jobs in London
- Python, C#, databases SQL / Access.
- JMinimum 1-2 years experience putting bots into production.
- Business analysis skills (map out processes to Keystroke level).
£600 - £650 a day
- Excellent scripting skills (Bash, Python, Ruby).
- CI/CD Pipeline Engineer - London - 6 Months - £600/£650pd.
- Team Player - Collaborative and blameless attitude.
£65,000 - £100,000 a year
- A technical grounding in Excel, and ideally SQL, although other programming languages such as Python will be considered.
- The successful candidate will have:
£44 - £54 an hour
- Strong Programming in Python (NumPy, pandas etc.), R, or Octave (there will be a short technical test of 45 mins).
- Within this role you will be:
£65,000 - £80,000 a year
- Become a part of an established Cloud managing company where you will play an integral part as the Lead Engineer.
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- You will be working as a member of the 5G Systems research team the main purpose of this role is to participate in research activities focused on 5G and beyond.
£57,000 - £67,000 a year
- Modell data using tools such as Python and SAS and Tableau for Visualisation.
- As a Senior Data Intelligence Manager, you will work for a global travel company…
£550 - £650 a day
- Polyglot programming skills using Python and Java.
- Asides from this, you will be working with the Data Scientists to productionise their models using Python.
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- Advanced software programming skills and experience of multiple languages including Python and Java.
- Advanced Machine learning Director - Leading AI Platform…
£575 - £625 a day
- Scripting with either Bash, Ruby or Python.
- We have an opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer to come on board with a household name based in West London for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.