Python £60,000 jobs in London
£75,000 - £85,000 a year
- Proficiency in one or more object-oriented programming languages with a focus on backend applications (C#, Node JS and Python).
- Expertise in Python, Pandas and Numpy.
- Head implementation of a complex, multi-national, multi-stakeholder credit risk strategy transformation project for a $1…
£75,000 a year
- Extensive working knowledge in different programming or scripting languages such as Scala, Java, Linux, Shell, SQL, Python.
- Working knowledge of one or more major programming languages (such as Java, C/C++, Python, PHP etc.).
- SG Digital is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join one our SRE team as we continue to work on the next generation…
- Java or Python, software design, enterprise integration patterns.
- We are looking for a software engineer who can/wants to:
- Grow inside a strategic team.
- Experience working within the Hadoop ecosystem in addition to strong technical skills in analytical languages such as Python, R, SQL, SAS.
£75,000 a year
- Python would be beneficial but not essential as there would be support from the engineers on this.
- Most suitable for candidates with recent Cloud experience,…
- Experience with Python and / or functional programming paradigms.
- EDA Quant-facing Developer (.Net + WebUI) # 143185.
- The key responsibilities of the role are:
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.