Python £60,000 jobs in London
£65,000 - £80,000 a year
- The core product allows business users to capture data via integrated mobile services utilising video analytics and speech recognition to analyse and categorise…
- Interface with and trade for several portfolio managers.
- Trade and provide oversight of transaction costs and operational risks across all macro securities.
£60,000 - £80,000 a year
- My client, a wicked AI start-up are looking for a Data Scientist (NLP, Python, R, Linguistics) to be part of a face paced Data Science and AI team located in…
£500 - £600 a day
- For the time being the work will be carried out remotely, so is suitable for any UK based contractor.
- The company is an AI driven Fintech start up, the business…
£500 - £550 a day
- The company is a household name within fashion/retail, the business has made leaps in terms of Data & Analytics over the last 12 months and they are looking for…
£90,000 - £150,000 a year
- Global trading company is seeking a technically-minded Database Engineer to work on and lead major projects involving a mix of database technology.
- This capability allows us to adapt to the demanding needs of the business to process and analyse large and varied data sets at speed.
- Perform economic analysis for the identification and assessment of macroeconomic and financial risks.
- Construct alternative forecasts and scenarios for business…
£500 - £620 a day
- My client are seeking an mid-senior level Python Developer with previous Front Office Financial experience for an immediate start on a 6 month contract (will…
£100,000 - £120,000 a year
- I'm looking for a Python Developer for a Hedge Fund in London.
- Solid experience ino SciPyo NumPyo Pandas.
- Good understanding of Software engineering principals…
£50,000 - £70,000 a year
- London, currently - Flexible/Remote/Home Working.
- My client is Britain's largest on demand laundry service, who has partnered with a huge network of master dry…
- As our CTO, you will take full ownership of our product architecture, our technical output, our.
- With a strong technical pedigree and a background in software…
£60,000 - £90,000 a year
- They are currently looking for a Data Engineer who specialises in Pyspark to join one of their agile squads and help build and ingest data into their S3 Data…
- Create tools and services in order to enhance the investment process.
- Work hands-on in strong teams developing elegant readable Python code.
- The Rates business serves the investment and risk management needs of institutional clients across the world (such as pension funds, insurance companies and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.