Python £60,000 jobs in London
£600 - £700 a day
- The role will require you to interact with clients and collaborate with their passionate team of data scientists and systems engineers, shaping software to meet…
£55,000 - £75,000 a year
- DevOps Engineer is required for the most gaming client in North London.
- They are looking to pay between £55,000 – £75,000 with a frankly outstanding benefits…
£55,000 - £65,000 a year
- On top of a salary of up to £55,000 – £65,000 ++ depending on experience, there’s a generous benefits package, full BUPA healthcare, large pension and much more…
£75,000 - £85,000 a year
- Data Architect (Azure Data Architect ( Azure / Modelling / Data Governance ).
- You will work closely with senior stakeholders and cross functional product teams…
- They are looking for an experienced Big Data Engineer / Developer ( Spark / S3 / Hive ) to enter an agile environment, building data pipelines that will impact…
- The Big Data Engineer will have a competitive salary of up to £75,000 plus equity in the business.
- Flexible working once you’re settled in.
£450 - £500 a day
- Backend Developer/Cloud Engineer (Java, Python, PHP, AWS).
We have removed 19 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.