Python £60,000 jobs in London
You refined by:
£72,000 a year
- Excellent programming skills in R, Matlab or Python.
- The individual will play a role in shaping and evolving the Model Portfolio Services and be key to the…
- Strong technical skills are an absolute must - ideally python.
- The platform is a python-based one although python skills are not a strict requirement.
Engage Transform Consultancy Ltd
£95,000 a year
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience with Python.
- We are looking for 2 Python Developers to join our London HQ of 40 strong.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience interacting with Postgres from python.
- We are looking for passionate Python developers to join one of Revolut's core infrastructure teams.
- Business analytics give organizations the ability to prepare and forecast future business interactions and.
- Data is an asset that organizations already own.
- Development of the technology-oriented aspects of the pricing library and associated systems, written in Python.
- Dev ops and automated deployment.
- Fluency with Python (2 or more years of experience in writing Python code).
- Developing and implementing Python scripts/tools/flows for real-time automated…
£50,000 - £130,000 a year
- Proven experience developing complex Python applications.
- The successful Python Engineer / Developer will have the following:
- Python and Excel/VBA and a strong desire to develop skills in both technologies.
- Python/VBA Developer � Totoro Markets.
- Exposure to market data concepts:
£90,000 - £95,000 a year
- Responsibilities for the Python Architect (Docker, IoT, Microservices, Linux, MQTT):
- Requirements for the Python Architect (Docker, IoT, Microservices, Linux,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.