Python £55,000 jobs in London
- Your deep knowledge of design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming will help your team raise their game, meeting your standards,…
- Knowledge of Java 8, Kafka, Spring Booth, Scala, Python, Agile.
- Software Engineer - Back End - Financial Services.
- They hit customers and colleagues quickly.
- Optimising data enrichment and analysis workloads to support the needs of our global client base.
- Engineering our systems to test effectively, and building…
£70,000 - £90,000 a year
- Third Republic is a reputed international payments platform that is determined for eliminating hiccups from the global payment system.
- What will you be doing?
- Morningstar Real-Time Data is seeking a software engineer to join our technology team in London.
- As part of a global team you will deliver DevOps capability for…
- Excellent software development and design skills in PHP and/or Python.
- The Software Engineer role at Granicus is for developers growing their software…
£55,000 - £70,000 a year
- Experience with either Scala, Python or Java.
- Programme perfectly in Java, Scala or Python and go on to implement this in cloud technologies e.g. AWS.
- Implement and articulate, in detail, advanced programming concepts and techniques in a relevant language (e.g. Python, C#, C++, Java, Go, Perl, Ruby, shell…
- Playing a key part of our team you can expect to:
- Develop and maintain software for managing a variety of trading activities (such as automated trading systems…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.