Python jobs in London
£80,000 - £100,000 a year
- You will spend your time on optimising existing systems, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
- Working within the Cloud Operations team, you'll be responsible for building automated infrastructure and deployment processes.
- You need to be able to see patterns and behaviours through metrics and monitoring to understand how systems are working, and when they are not.
- The team is responsible for the customer experience of finding and choosing products and services on MOO’s website.
- You have supported development teams.
£600 - £700 a day
- Focusing on developing and maintaining self-service platforms, your work will be vital in helping engineers provide the best in managed Kubernetes services and…
£52,500 - £70,000 a year
- Salary: £52,500 - £70,000 - negotiable and depending on experience - Internal loan Terms and Conditions apply for Civil Servant applicants.
£70,000 - £80,000 a year
- You would play an integral part in revolutionising consumer banking using advanced data centric, SaaS cloud-based technology.
- As a Senior Zopa Reliability Engineer you will help to remove inefficiencies in the way Zopa use (or don’t use) technology to drive value for the business.
- Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is an engineering discipline that combines software and systems engineering to build and run large-scale, massively…
- However, you have a head for operations and you know that security, backups, scalability and resilience are a paramount concern.
- (We use Puppet and Ansible).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.