Python jobs in London
- So we need a Technical Solutions Architect (Technical Lead) to help us make them happen.
- We are looking for talented and dedicated Senior Software Engineers to…
- Python, C#, C++, Java, Go, Perl, Ruby, shell scripting etc.).
- Deliver results and keep it simple.
- What you can expect from us:
- Our modern tech stack uses microservices with AWS Lambda, Python and Postgres on the backend and React Native on the frontend.
- It's a bonus if you have:
- Is interested in big data and technologies like Spark, Scala and Python.
- You will be joining a team helping data scientists, data engineers and developers to…
- You will love building clean code in Python, Go or other modern web technologies.
- Lucid is a market research platform that provides access to authentic, first…
£35,846 a year
- In a team of IT professionals, the Senior Software Engineer will:
- Be responsible for scoping, design, implementation and maintenance of technical Intelligence…
- Working closely with our Data Science teams, you’ll bring your Engineering expertise to bear on high profile challenges such as:
- Connect is our award winning cloud based sports pricing platform which allows customers to take automated pre and in-play pricing, and manually use our real…
£70,000 - £85,000 a year
- Software Engineer - Python, Machine Learning - Market Insights - London £80k.
- We do need strong Python and software engineering skills (at least 2 years).
- ASP.NET, PHP, PERL, Ruby, Python, Play, Spark.
- Isn’t it time you joined us?
- Become part of the Team.
- These are the problems our clients ask us to solve.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.